Thank you for considering CanDo! Property Management for your rental needs.
Welcome Future Tenants
We ask that you carefully review the following information prior to applying:
NOTE: A Non-Refundable Application Fee is payable at the end of each application. All occupants 18+ years old must submit a separate application.
1. Complete an Application Form: The online form must be completely filled out before it can be processed. Missing information will result in delays or rejection. All occupants 18 years of age or older must complete a separate application, pay the application fee, and are required to be on the lease as a resident.
2. Application Fee: The application fee is $35 per applicant and is non-refundable as it covers the cost of the background and credit checks that will be processed when the application is submitted.
3. Income: Income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent amount. Applicants over 18 may combine income. One month's worth of pay stubs is required to verify monthly income. If an applicant is self-employed or retired, we may need to verify income through bank statements or taxes. These documents may be uploaded to the application or emailed to [email protected] Please reference the property for which you are applying when sending these documents.
4. Photo ID: All applicants must provide a legible copy of their driver’s license or other approved photo ID upon being approved. These documents may be emailed to [email protected] Please reference the property for which you are applying when sending these documents.
5. Rental History: Your previous residences must be free of evictions, judgments or unpaid rent. Owning your previous residence can take place of rental history. The previous occupancy must be verifiable. You will need to upload a Rental Verification Form to your application so your previous landlord can release this information to us.
6. Credit and Background: A credit and background report will be processed for each applicant. All occupants 18 years of age or older must complete a separate application.
7. Occupancy: The number of occupants may not exceed 2 persons per bedroom plus 1 or no more than 3 unrelated parties.
8. Animals: Policies on animals vary according to the rental property (please check the listing for property animal policy or call to verify). With rentals that allow animals, we have pet maximums, so please check with us if you have more than 1 pet. Exotic animals, including but not limited to: rabbits, rodents and reptiles, are not permitted.
Animal policies are strictly enforced. Refundable animal deposits are required and will be held until termination of the lease and evidence that there are no damages of any kind to the property or common areas. Animal rent will also be collected.
9. Automatic Denial: Applicants may be automatically denied for the following: prior eviction, falsified application, incomplete application, or failure to pay the application fee.
10. Application Approval: Depending on the timely response of references and if we receive all the information needed, your application will be processed within 3-5 business days. Once approved, all deposits must be paid within 24 hours to hold the unit for you. Until the unit is held with a deposit the rental will be offered to other qualified applicants.